Copyright © 2023 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
SwitchView Universal KVM Switches
4- and 16-port 4K HDMI and/or DisplayPort KVM switches supporting USB 3.0 peripherals, audio, copy and paste between sources, mobile media view and fast charging
Read more below...
4- and 16-port 4K HDMI and/or DisplayPort* KVM switches
supporting USB 3.0 peripherals, audio, copy and paste between sources, mobile media view and fast charging
Vertiv™ Avocent® SwitchView™ universal DisplayPort/HDMI desktop KVM switches provide streamlined connectivity and control of today's multimedia desktops. Vertiv Avocent SwitchView universal DisplayPort/HDMI KVM switches support a wide range of peripherals and up to four different systems or networks. When employees need access to PCs, scanners, printers, mobile devices, corporate ERP and CRM systems, mail servers or Ultra-HD multimedia systems — all of these and more are accessible through Vertiv Avocent SwitchView universal DisplayPort/HDMI KVM switches.
Vertiv Avocent SwitchView desktop KVM switches give users access to up to 16 computers using a single keyboard, monitor and mouse. They provide the flexibility users need in managing content from multiple computers and makes it easy to copy and paste files between applications.
Simply by pushing a button, users gain instant access to multiple computers and peripherals, all through a single monitor, keyboard and mouse.
Vertiv Avocent SwitchView desktop KVM switches come with universal video connectors that support both DisplayPort and HDMI video connectivity. Furthermore, the USB accessory ports makes it easy for users to connect to external USB devices.
With Vertiv Avocent SwitchView universal DisplayPort/HDMI KVM switches you can:
• Increase productivity with simple, rapid access to systems and peripherals
• Gain true image reproduction and display flexibility with support for Ultra-HD systems and mobile devices
• Reduce costs with fewer peripheral purchases and easier IT maintenance
SV2160DPH: 16 ports
SV240DPH: 4 ports
1) Each connected computer's video interface may be either HDMI or DisplayPort.
2) One computer may use an HDMI video connection to the switch while another computer may use a DisplayPort video connection.
3) Only one video connection per computer is supported.
4) Connected monitor may have either HDMI or DisplayPort video connection.
5) Only one video connection to one monitor is supported.