Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
6-foot slim PS/2 & VGA KVM cable with aluminum shielding
ATEN's All-in-One bonded KVM cables are designed to deliver superb video quality and error-free transmission for your high-resolution applications.
These cables feature the latest in design and technologies such as Micro-Lite™ cable technology, an aluminum shield and an all-in-one bonded structure.
They are designed to provide the maximum in quality, performance, and reliability. The thin, flexible cable and the over-sized thumbscrews also make installation quick and easy.
Features and Benefits
• Innovative Micro-Lite™ cable technology to minimize cross-talk and deliver superb video quality for your high resolution applications
• Aluminum shield to eliminate EMI/RFI interference and ensure signal integrity and error-free transmission
• Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation quick and easy
• All-In-One bonded cable design eases connections, setups and cable management
• Thin and flexible cable structure saves space and lowers carrying and storage cost
• UL rated materials used to ensure safety, corrosion resistance, and longevity of the cable