Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
UNIMUX 4K HDMI-USB KVM Switches
Control 4, 8, 16, 24, or 32 Ultra-HD 4K HDMI-USB computers from one keyboard/mouse and 4K HDMI monitor, with USB 2.0 peripheral sharing and rack-mount kit included
Read more below...
Control 4, 8, 16, 24, or 32 Ultra-HD 4K HDMI-USB computers from one keyboard/mouse and 4K HDMI monitor
with USB 2.0 peripheral sharing
UNIMUX™ HDMI-USB KVM switch allows a single user to control 4, 8, 16, 24, or 32 Ultra-HD 4Kx2K 30Hz USB computers with one USB keyboard, USB mouse and 4K HDMI monitor. Dedicated internal microprocessors emulate keyboard and mouse presence to each attached CPU 100% of the time so all computers boot error-free.
UNIMUX™ HDMI-USB KVM switch features an on-screen display (OSD) and a built-in fully transparent USB 2.0 hub. This means that when a USB device is connected to a transparent USB port, it is the same as if the device was being plugged directly into the computer's USB port. The transparent USB hub is capable of supporting any two low-, full-, or high-speed USB 2.0 devices, including but not limited to touchscreens, card readers, printers, scanners, and thumb drives.
Connections use standard HDMI and USB cables.
HDMI 1.4 resolutions up to 4k @ 30Hz are supported.
• Supports Ultra-HD 4K resolutions up to 3840x2160 (30Hz); 2K resolution 2048x1080 (60Hz); HDTV resolutions to 1080p (60Hz)
• Features NTI's patented true autoboot USB switching - all attached computers can be booted simultaneously
• Compatible with USB computers (PC, Sun and Mac)
• Control the switch through the front panel buttons, hot-key keyboard commands, OSD, or RS232
• Two transparent USB 2.0 ports (low/full/high speed), in addition to keyboard and mouse ports, for connecting USB devices such as printers, game controllers, USB flash drives, touch screen monitors, whiteboards, etc.
• High quality steel construction
• Flash upgradeable
• Rack-mount kit included