Copyright © 2023 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
ENVIROMUX RTD Sensors/Transmitters
ENVIROMUX environment monitoring system resistance temperature detector (RTD) transmitters & sensors, for high accuracy and wide range reading
Read more below...
3) ENVIROMUX All-Purpose 100 Ohm RTD Sensor, -67°F to 221°F Model No. E-RTDS-A221 In stock
FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
$119.47 MSRP: $130.00 - You save $10.53
ENVIROMUX resistance temperature detector (RTD) transmitters and sensors
• Temperature ranges between -20 to 140°F (-28 to 60°C)
• Temperature ranges between 30 to 240°F (-1 to 115°C)
• High-Accuracy with temperature ranges between -328 to 1562°F (-200 to 850°C)
• Rugged, waterproof sensors
• Rugged, point-sensitive waterproof sensors
• Direct mounting on sheet metal duct systems
• Plenum mounting, duct mounting, immersion wells, or outside air
• Indoor use only, in areas not subject to moisture or condensation
• Remote temperature sensing for building automation systems and mechanical equipment room instrumentation
• Small enough to be installed in most HVAC thermostat enclosures
• Immune to the effects of moisture and condensation
• Temperature ranges between -67 to 240°F (-55 to 115°C)
• Temperature ranges between 35°F to 140°F (2°C to 60°C)
• Temperature ranges between -30°F to 230°F (-34°C to 110°C)