Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
500920: Rack-mount sixteen (16) MuxLab Transmitters/Receivers across a 19" rack
The 16-port rack-mount transceiver chassis is designed as a head-end cable management solution, allowing any combination of up to sixteen (16) MuxLab Transceivers to be installed in a standard 19" telecom relay rack.
Head-end AV equipment such as DVD players, video servers and cable boxes may be installed in a local wiring closet and connected to the CAT-5e/6 structured cabling system via a wide array of MuxLab Transceiver solutions.
Transceiver may be installed in either front- or rear-facing orientation depending on the application. Blank filler plates can be ordered separately in quantities of four (4) (P/N: 500921).
Mounting brackets for mounting 16 Transceivers to the rack are included, but additional brackets can be ordered separately in quantities of four (4) (P/N: 500922) for mounting two (2) Transceivers to the rack.
The 16-port rack-mount transceiver chassis fits most MuxLab extenders including: 500112, 500114, 500451, 500451-PoE, 500453, 500454, 500454-PoE, 500456, 500753, 500754, 500755, 500756, 500757, 500758 and 500759.
• Commercial and residential AV systems
• Classroom projector systems
• Digital signage
• Boardroom systems
• Collaborative PC systems
Features and Benefits
• Supports up to 16 Transceivers
• Space efficient 3U high, fitting a 19" rack
• Supports front or rear facing orientation
• Includes bracket kits for 16 Transceivers and rack mounting hardware
• Provides for neat installation and cabling
• Blank filler plates (500921) and additional bracket kits (500922) sold separately
• Warranty: Lifetime