Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Plenum-Rated High-Speed HDMI Cables w/ Ethernet
Plenum-rated high-speed HDMI with Ethernet cables for ceiling, floor, and wall runs, featuring 24k gold-plated 15 lbs. pull-resistant connectors
Read more below...
Plenum-rated high-speed HDMI cables with Ethernet
Kramer's CP-HM/HM/ETH plenum rated cables are high-performance cables with molded HDMI connectors at both ends. HDMI standard supports high-definition video plus multi-channel audio in a single cable.
High quality, heavy duty 24AWG wire is used in these cables. It is strongly recommended to use strain reliefs at the base of each HDMI connector.
Features and Benefits
• Plenum Rated - The low smoke and fire-resistant properties of plenum rated cable allow it to reside in air return spaces of ceiling, floors, and walls, often saving the cost of installing conduit.
• Quality Construction - 24AWG, HDMI cables provide an uncompressed digital link for digital audio and high-definition signals between electronic source equipment such as DVD players, set-top boxes and computers and high-definition televisions and large screen displays.
• High-Quality Connectors - 24k gold-plated connectors resist corrosion, and provide the best possible connectivity.
• K-Lock Pull-Resistant Connectors - Provide 15 lbs. of restraining force for a non-slip connection.
• Varied Selection of Lengths - Available in versions of 4.6 to 15.2m (15, 25, 35, 40, 45, 50 feet).