Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Shielded 90º 110/KRONE IDC punchdown
Cables To Go's Category 6 Keystone Jacks are designed for superior performance that meets or exceeds industry standard Category 6/Class E according to TIA/EIA 568B 2.1 and ISO/IEC 11801. The keystone jack will balance signal transmission of insertion loss and crosstalk from 1 to 250 MHz. The jacks are designed to work in conjunction with the Cables To Go wallplates and surface boxes or any standard keystone and angled multimedia wallplate or patch panel. Each keystone jack comes standard with 50µ inch gold plating on the jack contacts.
- Type: Panel-type shielded RJ45 Jack
- Termination: 110/KRONE IDC vertical punchdown for 22-26 AWG solid wires
- Supports: Dual T568A & T568B wiring compatible with Category 5 enhanced requirement
- 2-piece shielded cover designed for easy cable installation and protection from external radiated noise
- Includes strain relief caps
- Use: Any unloaded keystone wallplate or patch panel Complies with FCC Part 68
- TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 ISO/IEC 11801