Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
USB/DVI KVM Cables
All-in-one, bonded universal-design DVI/USB (+ optional audio) KVM cables for connecting USB 2.0 peripherals, DVI-D video, speakers, and mic
Read more below...
1) DVI Dual-Link/USB 2.0 KVM Cable w/Speakers and Mic, 10-feet Model No. 14180 In stock
$38.99 Compare to MSRP $70.99 - You save $32.00
2) DVI Dual-Link/USB 2.0 KVM Cable w/Speakers and Mic, 6-feet Model No. 14179 In stock
$32.48 Compare to MSRP $59.99 - You save $27.51
Connect a PC to a USB/DVI KVM switch
with a universal- design cable and optional audio support
This precision-engineered all-in-one KVM cable is designed to connect your flat panel, speakers, and microphone to your USB/DVI KVM.
The DVI-D segment delivers the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow. The DVI-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048x1536, and allows high-speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps.
The connectors are color-coded to match the ports on your personal computer or notebook to ensure a simple connection. The black cable jacket disappears behind your desk to leave a clean organized look without the clutter and mess you'll have with ordinary individual extension cables.
• All-in-one bonded cable design organizes and simplifies cable runs
• Dual link digital signaling allows for high-speed transmission up to 9.9Gbps
• Shielded under-mold protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference
• Tri-shielding with dual Mylar(R) foil and braid shield reduces interference
• Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss
• Resolutions up to 2048x1536
• PC-99 color-coded connectors for easy installation
• DVI-D supports digital signal only
• Color: Black
• Warranty: Lifetime