Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4K 60Hz HDMI Cables with Ethernet
Premium high-speed 4K 60Hz HDMI cables with Ethernet, 18Gbps bandwidth, HDR for higher contrast ratios and vivid colors, plus 32 uncompressed digital audio channels
Read more below...
Premium high-speed 4K 60Hz HDMI cables with Ethernet
tested for highest performance and ultra-reliability
• Supports 4K Ultra-HD resolutions up to 4096x2160 at 60hz 4:4:4, including 3D and dual video streams (Dual View*)
• Data speeds up to 18.0Gbps
• Support 8, 10, 12, & 16bit per channel deep color
• Support up to 32 audio channels and a 1536kHz audio sampling rate
• Support DTS-HD Master Audio™, Dolby TrueHD™, DTS, Dolby AC3 & DSD Audio
• Support extended CEC (consumer electronics control) commands and functions, HDMI Ethernet Channel (100Mbits/s), and ARC (audio return channel)
These premium high-speed HDMI cables have been tested to conform with the Premium HDMI Cable Certification Program for highest performance and ultra-reliability. These cables are ideal for HD Blu-ray and HD DVD video, experiencing resolutions up to 4K60, bandwidths up to 18Gbps, HDR for higher contrast ratios and vivid colors, plus 32 uncompressed digital audio channels to provide crystal-clear sound, making them perfect for home theater applications or digital signage.
These cables are designed to exceed the highest measure of HDMI performance and will enhance video experiences with higher resolutions, increased speeds, sharper images and are backward compatible with previous HDMI specifications for existing HDMI devices. They also deliver dual video streams, so that two videos can be viewed simultaneously on a single display.
Each cable has been tested to deliver the full 18Gbps bandwidth required by the specifications for premium high-speed HDMI certification.
* Your display must support Multi-View in order to take advantage of dual video streams.