Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
8-port USB/DVI KVM switch
with audio and USB 2.0 peripheral sharing
CS1768 8-port USB DVI KVM Switch is a control unit that allows access and control of up to 8 computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and dual-monitor (DVI-I and VGA) console. It can be cascaded to three levels – allowing up to 73 CS1768s to control up to 512 computers – all from the original single console.
In addition, CS1768 comes with ATEN's Video DynaSync™ technology, which optimizes display resolution.
There are three convenient methods to access any computer connected to the installation:
(1) using the pushbutton port selection switches located on each unit's front panel;
(2) entering Hotkey combinations from the keyboard; and
(3) selecting from menus provided by the on-screen display (OSD).
An Auto Scan feature also permits automatic scanning and monitoring of the activities of all computers running on the installation one by one.
CS1768 provides multimedia keyboard support and is audio enabled. Two microphones can provide audio input to each of the computers, and you can listen to the audio output of each computer on two sets of speakers (on a one-at-a-time basis).
Features and Benefits
• One USB console controls eight Single Link DVI or VGA computers and two additional USB 2.0 devices
• Supports both digital (DVI) and analog (VGA) video – mixed operation possible
• Cascadable to three levels – control up to 512 computers
• 2-port USB 2.0 hub built in
• Fully compliant with the USB 2.0 specification
• Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, and multilingual on-screen display (OSD)
• Two-level (Administrator/User) password authorization for enhanced security protection
• Multilingual OSD supports English, German, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Russian, and French
• Audio enabled – full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel surround sound systems
• Console audio ports on front panel for easy access
• Multiplatform support – Windows, Linux, Mac, Sun
• Supports widescreen resolutions
• Superior video quality – 1920x1200 (single-link DVI); 2048x1536 (VGA); DDC2B
• Independent switching of KVM and USB focus
• DVI digital and analog monitor support – fully compliant with the DVI specifications
• HDCP compatible
• Video DynaSync™ – exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
• Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
• Complete keyboard emulation for error-free booting
• Mac/Sun keyboard support and emulation*
• Multilingual keyboard mapping – supports English (US), English (UK), French, German, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, and Spanish
• Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
• Broadcast mode – allows you to send commands from the console to all computers to perform operations simultaneously
• Firmware upgradable
1x CS1768 8-Port USB DVI KVM Switch with Rack Mounting Kit
2x Custom USB DVI-D KVM Cable Sets
1x Firmware Upgrade Cable
1x Power Adapter
1x Grounding Wire
1x Foot Pad Set (4 pcs)
1x User Manual
1x Quick Start Guide
* PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac/Sun keyboards; Mac/Sun keyboard work only with their own computers.