Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
USB & VGA CAT-5 KVM dongle with virtual media and audio
for KN-series KVM switches
KA7176 KVM dongle connects the KVM switch to the video, USB and audio ports of the target computer.
With its small form factor and light weight design, it represents the next generation of KVM Adapter Cables - offering superior signal compensation and delay skew techniques for greatly enhanced video quality.
Features and Benefits
• Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for the different distances
• Keyboard and mouse emulation - keeps your server functioning smoothly when it is disconnected from the switch's KVM port or relocated to different KVM port
• Lifetime firmware upgrades
• Superior video quality - supports resolution of up to 1600x1200 within the distance of up to 50m
• Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
• CPU module designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer types (PC, Mac, Sun)
• Compact size
1x KA7176 KVM Adapter Cable
1x Rack Mount Kit
1x Rack Mounting Guide