Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
USB & HDMI CAT-5 KVM dongle
with virtual media and smart-card reader
KA7168 KVM dongle connects a KVM switch to the HDMI video and USB ports of a target computer. KA7168 supports HDMI output and provides a USB plug to connect a target computer for Smart Card/CAC support*.
With its small size and light weight design, it represents the next generation of KVM adapter cables - offering superior signal compensation and delay skew technologies for greatly enhanced video quality.
Features and Benefits
• Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for different distances
• Keyboard and mouse emulation - keeps your server functioning smoothly when it’s disconnected from the switch's KVM port or is relocated to a different KVM port
• Lifetime firmware upgrades
• Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
• CPU module designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer types (PC, Mac, Sun)
• Compact size
• Virtual Media Support*
• Smart Card / CAC Reader Support*
* Virtual media and CAC reader functions are not supported for KH1508A, KH1516A, KH1508Ai, KH1516Ai, KL1508A, KL1516A, KL1508Ai, KL1516Ai, KH2508A, KH2516A, KN2116A, KN4116, KN2132, or KN4132.