Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
PS/2 & VGA CAT-5 KVM dongle
KA7120 PS/2 KVM dongle connects the KVM switch to the video and PS/2 mouse and keyboard ports of the target computer.
With its small form factor and light weight design, it represents the next generation of PS/2 KVM Adapter Cables - offering superior signal compensation and delay skew techniques for greatly enhanced video quality.
Features and Benefits
• Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for the different distances
• Keyboard and mouse emulation - keeps your server functioning smoothly when it is disconnected from the switch's KVM port or relocated to different KVM port
• Lifetime firmware upgrades
• Superior video quality - supports resolution of up to 1600 x 1200 within the distance of up to 50m
• Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
• CPU module designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer types (PC)
• Compact size
1x KVM Adapter Cable
1x Rack Mount Kit
1x Rack Mounting Guide