Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Dual-output USB & VGA CAT-5 KVM dongle with virtual media and audio
for KM- and KN-series KVM switches
KA7178 KVM dongle connects the KVM switch to the video, USB and audio ports of the target computer. In addition to virtual media support, it provides two CAT-5e/6 connectors, allowing a computer to connect to two KVM switches. This allows consoles on different switches access to the same computer.
Features and Benefits
• Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for the different distances
• Dual CAT-5e/6 connections
• Keyboard and mouse emulation - keeps your server functioning smoothly when it is disconnected from the switch's KVM port or relocated to different KVM port
• Lifetime firmware upgrades
• Superior video quality - supports resolution of up to 1280x1024 within the distance of up to 1000 feet (300 m)
• Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
• CPU module designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer types (PC, Mac, Sun)
• Compact size
• Virtual Media Support
• Audio enabled