Copyright © 2021 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4K DisplayPort/USB 3.1 KVM Switches
8- and 16-port 4K DisplayPort KVM switches w/ password protection, USB peripheral sharing, stacking or cascading features for multi-screen support or port-count expansion
Read more below...
8- and 16-port USB 3.1 4K DisplayPort KVM switches
with password protection, USB peripheral sharing, stacking feature for multi-screen support or cascading feature for port-count expansion
• Superior video quality – up to 4K DCI (4096x2160 @ 60Hz) and built-in 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates
• Cascadable to two levels – control up to 256 computers
• Multi-Display feature – stack up to eight 4K DisplayPort/USB 3.1 KVM switches and display video from up to 8 monitors (dual display / triple display / quad display / multi-display)
• Video DynaSync™ – an exclusive ATEN technology that eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes the resolution when switching among different sources
ATEN 4K DisplayPort/USB 3.1 KVM switches can effectively access and control up to 16 DisplayPort computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and monitor console. With their dual interface console, users can choose between DisplayPort and/or HDMI video output supporting high video quality up to 4K DCI (4096x2160 @ 60Hz), presenting crystal-clear visuals.
To meet the needs of easy expansion and flexibility, 4K DisplayPort/USB 3.1 KVM switches can be cascaded to two levels to control up to 256 computers from a single console. Furthermore, 4K DisplayPort/USB 3.1 KVM switches support multi-display function by stacking up to eight 4K DisplayPort/USB 3.1 KVM switches to compare and analyze information on 8 monitors at most, which substantially streamlines the working environment.
With two patented ATEN technology – Video DynaSync™ and EDID Expert™, 4K DisplayPort/USB 3.1 KVM switches can optimize display resolution, accelerate switching between ports and power up smoothly while eliminating boot-up display problems.
Besides, 4K DisplayPort/USB 3.1 KVM switches come with a built-in USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub delivering data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, allowing users to speed up operations and share USB peripherals instantly.
For user-friendly port selection methods, 4K DisplayPort/USB 3.1 KVM switches offer pushbuttons, hotkeys, RS-232 commands, and OSD with newly-designed UI, bringing effortless and intuitive operations.
To eliminate security concern, a two-level password authorization is available to enhance security protection for accessing and controlling computers.
Consolidating these advantageous functionalities, 4K DisplayPort/USB 3.1 KVM switches are ideal for server room/computer room management applied in industries with requirements for high-quality images and multitasking, such as enterprise, government, production, telecom, finance, medical healthcare, industrial automation, etc.
• Computer selection via pushbuttons, hotkeys, on-screen display (OSD) menu, and RS-232 commands
• Multilingual OSD supports English, German, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Russian, and French
Auto Scan and Broadcast Mode
• Auto-scan mode for continuously monitoring all computers.
• Broadcast mode sends commands from the console to all computers, allowing users to perform operations on them simultaneously, such as software installation and upgrades, system-wide shutdown, etc.
Stack up to eight 4K DisplayPort/USB 3.1 KVM switches and display video from up to eight monitors for dual display / triple display / quad display / multi-display
Superior Video Quality
Supports video resolution up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz
An exclusive ATEN technology that eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes the resolution when switching among different sources