Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
CCS-MV4224: 4-port, 4K HDMI and/or DisplayPort* multi-view KVM switch
supporting two screens (one of which is a dedicated multiview preview screen to view all 4 video sources simultaneously) with USB 3.0 peripheral sharing
• Automatic switching between ports without the need to press any buttons - simply move the mouse between windows
• High quality 4K video resolution
• Dual video outputs where the second output can optionally extend the desktop
• Connects to either 4x single-head or 2x dual-head computers
• Analog audio with Hold feature
• Digital audio with mixer function that combines output from multiple channel inputs
• SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports for isochronous and mass media devices
• Clear channel identification to reduce the chances of operator error by displaying a user defined name for each channel on the status display - the color of the channel indicators may also be configured
AdderView® CCS-MV 4224 is a command and control multi-viewer switch for sharing 4K video, keyboard and mouse, plus audio between four computers. It features innovative hybrid DisplayPort™ and HDMI® input ports for flexible connectivity* to connected computers.
AdderView® CCS-MV 4224 provides simultaneous, real-time 4K keyboard/mouse, audio and 4K video access of up to four computers from a single console. Users can instantly take control of the target computer by simply moving the mouse between windows.
AdderView® CCS-MV 4224 allows the user to view the video outputs of up to four host computers simultaneously, either on a single display or dual displays. Keyboard and mouse control is assigned to a single host computer at a time and is switchable using a number of methods:
• Front-panel channel buttons
• Moving the mouse cursor across the boundaries of the display windows. Keyboard/mouse focus automatically changes between computers as the mouse pointer is moved into each related window.
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Remote control API
You can choose how to view the windows of the various host computers:
• Full screen - Shows a single window on the whole screen
• Tile (quadrant) layout - Shows four windows on the display in a quadrant
• Focus layout - One window is shown at a larger size with the other windows scaled down and located on the right-hand side of the screen
• Custom layouts
Multiple Viewing Choices
• View the output of any computer on either of the two connected video displays
• Multi-view all four video outputs (from 4 computers) on one display (in different, customizable screen configurations) while viewing the output of any computer on the other display
• Extended desktop of one computer's video output across two screens
The audio Hold button prevents switching the audio port when changing the other console peripherals (keyboard, mouse, video) to another computer channel. This function is useful when you need to listen to the audio from one computer while working on another.
The status display shows the current channel number; the channel from which audio is being derived and also the remote control unit status.
Dual-Head Computers Support
Two dual-head computers (Windows or Linux - dual-head Macs are not supported) may be connected to channels 1+2 and 3+4. A video connection is required to each input channel, together with a single USB and audio connection to the primary channel (i.e. 1 or 3).
Copy and Paste
The optional Copy & Paste function enables seamless, high-speed copying of files and text from one Windows 10 computer to another. There are two ways to use the Copy & Paste function:
Mode 1: Using the internal COM Device - used for transferring only text, up to 1,000 characters and requires no external storage device.
Mode 2: Using an external USB Device - can transfer files as well as text.
To use either of these options, you first need to download and install a small driver file onto all computers that are required to use the Copy & Paste function.
Features and Benefits
• Up to Ultra-HD 4K video output resolution is generated, thus providing a crystal clear display, even with a quad window layout
• Natural automatic switching of KVM and audio control between ports without the need to press any buttons - simply move the mouse between windows
• Flexible screen layout - Use preset window layouts, or move and resize windows to create custom layouts
• Dual output ports allow for extended or duplicated displays
• Channel identification - Reduce the chances of operator error by displaying a meaningful name for each channel - the port LED and window border colors may also be configured
• Emulated USB 2.0 ports for fast switching of HID (human interface devices) such as keyboard and mouse
• Hi-speed USB 3.0 switched port for mass storage and isochronous devices, including flash drives, headsets and web cams
• Supports connection to either 4x single-head or 2x dual-head computers
• Bi-directional analog audio
• An audio Hold facility assigns the audio connection to a specific computer while the KVM is switched to another computer - useful when a user needs to talk to one channel, while working on another
• Digital audio mixer, with option to combine audio signal from multiple HDMI® channels and adjust the volume level for each channel
• Copy text between Windows 10 computers using standard keyboard, Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V commands
• Remote control - Select layout presets and input channels remotely for control room applications where the displays are used to aid situation awareness
• Matrix integration - AdderView® CCS-MV 4224 may be connected to the AdderLink® INFINITY matrix system, allowing the user to control any 4 computers connected to the matrix network
1x CCS-MV 4224 4K switch
1x Power supply unit with mains cable
1x Quick start guide
• Cables are not included
1) Each connected computer's video interface may be either HDMI or DisplayPort.
2) One computer may use an HDMI video connection to the switch while another computer may use a DisplayPort video connection.
3) Only one video connection per port is supported.