Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
X200A-USB/P: USB, stereo-audio and VGA KVM extender
330-feet, with support for two computers
AdderLink X200 has been designed for use in applications where up to two computers can have their audio, keyboard, video and mouse control extended up to 330 feet across CAT5 or higher UTP cable, supporting resolutions up to 1920x1200.
AdderLink X200 provides absolute real time keyboard and mouse performance along with 44.1kHz digital stereo audio support and hi-definition, hi-resolution video over a VGA interface.
A special feature of the AdderLink X200 is the integrated two port KVM switch, allowing control of two target devices, each up to 330 feet away, using a single keyboard and mouse.
AdderLink X200 has many integrated features that maintain audio and video clarity, such as video compensation to adjust the picture sharpness and brightness , 44.1 kHz digital stereo high fidelity audio for speakers and DDC for automatic video setup, plus USB emulation and country code reporting (Sun and Mac CPUs).
Features and Benefits
• Video performance. Industry leading resolutions of 1920x1200 to 165 feet; 1600x1200 to 330 feet
• Video compensation. AdderLink X200 applies 128 steps of signal compensation enabling fine picture adjustments.
• Brightness control. AdderLink X200 offers its own brightness correction to ensure images are crisp, clear and bright.
• Two port integrated KVM switch. Each receiver is fitted with two ports to enable connection to a local and remote computer, or two remote computers. The user can quickly select between these ports using keyboard hotkeys or mouse control. Individual video brightness, compensation and skew settings can be applied to each connection.
• Flexible system configuration. Each receiver may be connected to one or two USB, PS/2 or Sun style computer access modules.
• Emulated DDC. Unless an extender actively supports DDC some well-known high performance video cards cannot be used at high resolutions. AdderLink X200 fully supports DDC.
• Digital audio. 44.1kHz digital stereo audio delivers high fidelity audio for speakers.
• X200 Module [Receiver]
• Computer Access Module (CAM) [CATX-USBA dongle]
• Power adapter and US-specific power lead
• CD-ROM [documentation]
• Four self adhesive rubber feet