Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
ST-C5KVM2ARS-1000S: PS/2 KVM + 2-way audio + RS-232 extender via CAT-5
extends control up to 1000 feet from PC or NTI switch at high video resolution with no loss of signal
XTENDEX® KVM Extender provides local and remote KVM (PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse and VGA monitor) access to a PC or NTI KVM switch up to 1,000 feet using CAT5/5e/6 UTP cable.
The extender consists of a local unit that connects to a computer and a desktop remote unit (connects to a keyboard, monitor and mouse or the inputs of an NTI switch).
Features and Benefits
• Industry-leading ultra high resolutions up to 2048 x 1536.
• High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
• Automatically adjust video quality and color skew for crystal clear video with longer cables.
• DDC2B support for local or remote monitor (user selectable).
• Built-in surge protection.
• Stereo audio can be heard both locally and remotely.
• CD quality audio output.
• Microphone can be used locally and remotely, user selectable.
• Supports electret microphones.
• Support for a touch screen monitor.
• 2 Year warranty