Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
ViewLink™ Micro-Mini CATx KVM extender is the extender of choice for businesses big and small that must control a computer from an extended distance.
ViewLink Micro-Mini CATx allows you to position a computer up to 1,000 feet away from the monitor using common twisted pair CATx cable.
Use any length of data cable up to 1,000 feet, ViewLink Micro-Mini CATx video extender will automatically calculate the cable length, set the gain and equalization to provide a crystal clear image. No jumpers to set or knobs to adjust.
Remote access to your computers is made convenient in a variety of situations. You can locate users away from hazardous industrial environments; locate computers away from areas vulnerable to theft of hardware and data, reduce noise and heat, and increase desk and floor space.
How it Works
• ViewLink Micro-Mini CATx system consists of a transmitter unit that connects to the video port on a PC, server, or to a KVM switch. The receiver unit connects to a monitor. The transmitter and receiver units are connected together with up to 1,000 feet of standard CATx cable.
• When you initialize the extender, it automatically senses the cable distance between the receiver and transmitter units, automatically adjusts the gain, and sets up everything for you.
• Installation is as easy as connecting a monitor to the receiver, a transmitter unit to the computer, and connecting the receiver and transmitter units together with CATx solid core cable.
Features and Benefits
• Cable length compensation adjustments are automatically performed
• Video equalization and gain can be fine tuned with simple keyboard commands
• Supports: SVGA, VGA, XGA, RGB video modes; PS/2 keyboards and mice; Automatic Skew Adjustment (optional)
• Extend a monitor up to 1,000 feet away from a CPU using CATx solid core cable (CAT5, 5e, 6, or 7) (Skew model is recommended for distances over 300')
• Video resolution up to 1920 x 1440 @ 60Hz
• Compatible with Rose Electronics KVM switches
• Operating system independent
• Made in USA