Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
2-Port USB to Serial RS-422/485 Hub, Compliant with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0.
The UC4852 is a converter that transform the USB port of your computer into 2 asynchronous RS-422 or RS-485 serial ports.
This unit supports RS422/485 auto detect & switch technology so when there is defined activity on the connected serial device, the converter automatically switches to the active serial port. Compatible with both USB specification 1.1 and 2.0, this device can transfer data at speeds of up to 115.2 Kbps.
Because UC4852 operates with plug-and play ease (under Windows) or with the provided Linux driver via a USB port interface, it doesn't require any IRQ, DMA or I/O addressing resources. Embedded electrostatic surge protection prevents damage to serial devices caused by air discharges as high as 15,000 volts.
Features and Benefits
• Connects USB computer port to external serial devices using a DB-9 serial interface for RS-422 or RS-485 communication
• Full compliance with the USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 specifications
• Max data transfer rate up to 115Kbps
• Compatible with Window as well as Linux 2.6x or higher
• Dual data buffers for upstream and downstream data flow
• Support RS-485 auto RTS signal control technology
• Auto detect and switch technology
• Hot-swap and plug-n-play supported
• Wake on line and power management supported
• 1 x UC2322
• 1 x USB Cable
• 1 x Installation Disk
• 1 x User Manual
• 1 x Quick Start Guide