Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
26478: So handy, easily convert two DB9 serial devices to USB
great for PDAs and digital cameras!
When you have to connect serial devices to laptops or PCs with no serial ports, or when you have to connect a digital camera and a PDA at the same time, this adapter is the solution.
Connecting USB with the traditional RS-232 serial port, this adapter connects cellphones, PDAs, digital cameras, modems, or ISDN terminal adapters through your USB ports. Has a data transfer rate of over 230 Kbps. Since the adapter uses no IRQs, there are no IRQ conflicts, and it is ideal for when you need many serial devices attached to your PC.
Gives you an additonal RS-232 port while it frees your RS-232 port for other uses. The plug-and-play functionality makes installation a breeze, while the adapter is bus-powered so no additional power source is needed. Plus, it's a lightweight travel tool; just throw it in your laptop bag and be on your way!
Features and Benefits
• Works with PDAs, digital cameras, modems, and ISDN terminal adapters
• Supports automatic handshake mode
• Over 230kbps data transfer rate
• Supports remote wake-up and power management
• 96 byte buffer each for upstream and downstream data flow
• Easy installation
• Gives you an additional RS-232 port and frees your existing ports for other uses
• No IRQs, no IRQ conflicts
• Warranty: 1 year