Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
USB to Serial Converter Cable.
The USB PDA/Serial Adapter provides you with an external serial (DB- 9 male) Plug-n-Play connection for use with computers, notebooks, and hand held computing devices that support USB. The PDA/USB Serial Adapter has a standard type A USB plug.
The USB PDA/Serial Adapter works great with GPS devices allowing you to convert the serial interface, typically found on GPS units, to USB.
This USB PDA/Serial Adapter provides PDAs, digital cameras, modems, and ISDN terminal adapters with high quality serial connections at a data transfer rate of over 230Kbps. This makes the USB interface transparent to serial peripherals, allowing them to easily interface with USB computers. This eliminates the setup hassle found with traditional serial port connections. This device also supports energy saving suspend and resume operations.
Features and Benefits
• USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
• Work with serial GPS devices, converts the serial interface on your GPS unit to USB
• Plug-n-Play for Windows XP
• 16" cable length
• LED status light for data transfer monitoring
• Supports the RS 232 Serial interface
• Supports automatic handshake mode
• Over 230 Kbps data transfer rate
• Supports Remote wakeup and power management
• Provides a 96 byte buffer for each upstream and downstream data transfer
• Easy Installation
• No IRQ required