Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
UNIMUX™ 2 Port DVI switch allows one user to access two USB computers with only one USB keyboard, USB mouse, and DVI Monitor.
Internal microprocessors allow both computers (PC or Mac) to boot simultaneously and error-free. Port selection is accomplished by a front panel push button or commands typed on the keyboard.
Built-in Control Methods
Front Panel Interface
• LEDs indicate currently selected port and mode of operation.
• Hold in any button for more than five seconds to go into Scan, Broadcast or Command Mode.
o In Normal Operating Mode, the user can directly operate the selected computer with transparent presence of the NTI switch.
o Scan Mode automatically and sequentially displays the video from each powered on computer for 2-255 seconds.
o Broadcast Mode allows the user's keystrokes to be sent to both powered on computers. (Broadcast Mode is not available for MACs.)
o Command Mode allows the user to give instructions to the switch through his/her keyboard. Keystrokes are not passed to the computer.
• Scan or Command Modes are available from the keyboard using hot keys.
• Use the keyboard to command the switch box to select ports or configure the Scan delay.
Features and Benefits
• Incorporates NTI's patented true autoboot USB switching - all attached USB PCs, SUNs and MACs can be booted simultaneously.
• Up to 1600 x 1200 video resolution.
• Fully compliant with USB (1.0, 1.1) standards.
• USB SUN start-up keys are supported.
• Supports Mac soft (keyboard) power-on.
• SUN extra keys are emulated on USB keyboards with Windows keyboard layouts.
• Supports DVI interface for crisp and clear video quality on flat panel display.
• Front-panel push button and hotkeys for channel selection.
• LED indicators on switch show which port is active.
• Auto Scan computers to catch system failures early.
• Rugged metal enclosure.