Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
HDMI v1.4 and infrared (IR) receiver
using HDBaseT-Lite technology for 197 foot (60m) extension over a single CAT-5e/6 cable
1T-CT-641/1T-CT-642 HDMI over a single CAT-5e/6 system consists of a 1T-CT-641 Transmitter coupled with a 1T-CT-642 Receiver (each purchased separately) which employs HDMI v1.4 capability and the HDBaseT-Lite technology to allow transmission of uncompressed, 1080p high definition television signals over a single CAT-5e/6 cable. This is the type cable typically employed for Ethernet computer networks.
HDMI v1.4 signals, including 3D and 4k UHD formats, are supported and the system will also allow DVI signal transmission with appropriate DVI to HDMI Cable adapters. In addition, embedded LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio capability is standard.
1T-CT-641/1T-CT-642 system can achieve signal distribution distances of up to 197 feet (60m) for uncompressed HDMI signals without signal degradation.
A screw on power adapter cable prevents inadvertent disconnection of power.
• HDMI w/3D, 4k (24hz/30Hz), HDCP 1.1 & DVI 1.0
• Uncompressed HDMI signal distribution to 60m/197ft
• Class B (HDBaseT-Lite) technology
• Supports Embedded HDMI Lossless Digital Audio
• Full HD resolution support (1080p @60Hz/36bit)
• UHD support (4k @30Hz)
• HD 3D formats and PC resolutions up to WUXGA
• Supports HDCP Repeater and CEC bypass
• Single CAT-5e/6 cable via RJ45
• Bi-directional infrared remote control extensions
• Supports DVI when using optional HDMI to DVI adaptors
• Limited warranty 3 years parts and labor
1x Power Adapter US, UK or Euro
1x User Manual
1x IR Transmitter/Receiver Extender