Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
This USB DVI KVM switch provides access and control of two DVI enabled, USB controlled computers, as well as independent audio/microphone switching that allows an uninterrupted audio experience, even when switching back and forth between computers.
The perfect solution for multimedia applications, this USB DVI KVM switch supports both digital and analog video signal transmissions for display resolutions of up to 1900 x 1200 (digital) and 2048 x 1536 (analog). The switch also features an integrated USB 2.0 hub that allows you to share two high-speed USB devices between computers.
Compatible with Mac, Linux or PC based computers, the DVI KVM switch is a great addition for a broad range of environments including SOHO (Small or Home Offices), gaming, multimedia production workstations and more, and features a compact form factor design that helps preserve valuable desk space.
A complete, out-of-the-box solution, this DVI KVM switch includes two 4 foot DVI/audio & mic combo cables that simplify computer connection to the switch and help to eliminate the cable clutter that could result from using multiple cables.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Compact design
• High resolution support, up to 2048 x 1536 (analog) / 1920 x 1200 (digital)
• Two port USB 2.0 hub
• User definable hotkeys
• Ideal for desktops, workstations and servers with flat panel LCD monitors
• Sharing computers and USB devices in the home/SOHO/multimedia environment
• Ideal for graphic designers, engineers, multi-media designers, and industries using CAD/CAM applications, where high resolution display units are required
Features and Benefits
• Compact design saves space
• Compatible with all USB supported operating systems
• Computer selection by push button, keyboard hotkeys and switching software (for Windows/Mac)
• Designed for high-resolution applications: 1920 x 1200 digital resolution and 2048 x 1536 analog resolution
• HDCP compliant
• Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
• Integrated USB 2.0 hub allows you to share up to two high-speed USB devices between computers
• LED indicators for easy status monitoring
• USB 2.0/1.1 specification compliant