Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
This DisplayPort to DVI Dual Link adapter lets you connect a DVI-D display to a DisplayPort video source (e.g. DisplayPort video cards, etc.), eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a DisplayPort capable display.
The main advantage of this adapter is the resolution that it is capable of outputting and that it is USB powered. With a maximum resolution support of 2560 x 1600 you can keep the large digital display/monitor you recently purchased and take full advantage of Dual Link DVI resolutions.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• DP2DVID makes DisplayPort backwards compatible with your DVI Dual Link display/monitor
• Easy to install and use, no software required
• USB power means no power adapter required and can be used as an active DisplayPort adapter
• Ideal for larger format screens that use higher DVI resolutions with Dual Link connectivity
• The DisplayPort to DVI adapter allows for an easy and hassle free connection to any DVI-D (digital) display
• Works with ATI Eyefinity DisplayPort ports as it can draw power from a USB port
Features and Benefits
• DisplayPort connector features latching connector to make sure connection is always locked
• Supports resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 with DVI Dual Link displays
• 1 year warranty