Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
2-port smart remote power control
securely monitor and control your power outlets from anywhere in the world!
SRP-series power distribution unit (PDU) allows you to:
• Reboot your computer or other devices remotely via the internet
• Control power usage by creating schedules to save energy and money
• Monitor power usage to determine how much electricity has been used
SRP has a comprehensive and easy-to-use web interface for monitoring and controlling the functions of the unit. Simply log on to the device through a web browser and setup the many functions of the SRP. Turn outlets on and off, reboot outlets, monitor power usage and more.
SRP has a detailed network setup menu that gives you total control over the access to the device. Access is available through a number of methods, including TCP/IP, Telnet, POP3, SMTP and more.
Features and Benefits
• Securely monitor, control and reboot devices from anywhere in the world
• Accessible via RS232, IE, Telnet, Email and SNMP
• Supports AUTO-MDIX via one RS232 service port & one 10M/100M-T RJ45 ethernet port
• Supports secure access ethernet connection, encrypted SMTP transfer and https security
• Configurable with DHCP or static IP
• Supports per outlet event timers and clock
• Supports simple internet firewall for added security
• Autonomous ICMP AutoPing for each power outlet
• Integrated SNMP agent and trap notification message capability
• POP3/SMTP for sending and receiving control commands or data
• Supports per port access management up to 8 users
• Local and remote temperature and current sensing
• Dial-up modem support via local serial port
• Handles large current equipment up to 15-40A 100-240V
• Control the power to mission critical devices such as a colocation servers, ATMs or cash registers.
• Monitor how much energy is used by devices
• Reboot servers when they become unresponsive
• Schedule times to power off unused devices to save energy and money