Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
SM-HDMV16X-PLUS: View sixteen (16) HDMI computers simultaneously on one display
while accessing and controlling them from a single KVM console
HDMV-16X Plus 16-port KVM HD multiviewer is a member of SmartAVI's HD Multiviewer series of products. It allows users to view up to sixteen different HD digital video sources on one display device simultaneously. HDMV-16X Plus also supports USB KVM functionality, allowing the user to access keyboard, video and mouse operations on up to sixteen connected computers.
Connections to video sources are managed via HDMI connectors (or DVI-D connectors with adapter), with advanced viewing options such as dual-mode, quad-mode, 9-mode, and full-screen mode.
Use this device to simplify the management of multiple video sources by accessing and controlling them from a single set of controls on one display. With user-friendly KVM functionality built in, there's no better solution for complete control over sixteen computers and/or video sources.
HDMV-16X Plus Multiviewer can be used in many applications that require real-time monitoring of multiple devices, like HDTV, DVD players, cameras and computers. It is the perfect solution in situations where a user needs to monitor several sources at the same time.
In Air Traffic Control environments, several computers are required to monitor the progress of flights and flight information. With HDMV-16X Plus the user is able to manage each computer and monitor the progress without having to switch between sources, making it the perfect solution for multitasking.
Simple operation and optional Ethernet control
Controlling the HDMV-16X Plus is easy using front panel buttons, hot keys, RS-232 or on-screen-display (OSD). Optional Ethernet control is also available, giving users the ability to control HDMV-16X Plus from virtually anywhere with the optional Ethernet control. If users need to make changes remotely, or if users need to place HDMV-16X Plus away from the primary workstation, SmartAVI Net-IP-Pro control module enables effective for real-time remote control management over an Ethernet connection. Simply connect the Net-IP-Pro module to the device while connected to the Internet, and the device can be controlled remotely with ease.
• Full Screen: In the full screen mode, one of the sixteen video sources is displayed in full screen size and maximum resolution. Keyboard and mouse operation automatically switch to the corresponding computer.
• Dual Mode: In dual-mode, the screen is split into two fields of equal size with two selected computes' video being displayed in each of the fields.
• Quad Mode: In quad-mode, the screen is split into four fields of equal size with four selected computes' video being displayed in each of these fields.
• 9-Mode: In 9-mode mode, the screen is split into nine fields of equal size with nine selected computes' video being displayed in each of these fields.
• 16-Mode: In 16-mode, the screen is split into sixteen fields of equal size with the sixteen computes' video being displayed in each of these fields.
Features and Benefits
• Control KVM on sixteen connected computers
• View up to sixteen sources on a single monitor at the press of a button
• On-screen-display (OSD) makes setup and switching easy
• Display each computer with crisp high-resolution video
• Supports 1080p HDMI output (1920x1080)
• Supports DVI-D input resolutions up to 1920x1200 with HDMI to DVI-D adapter
• Full keyboard and mouse emulation
• HDCP and HDMI 1.4 compliant
• Supports EDID for total control of compliant displays
• Outputs HDMI up to 20 feet
• Change views with front panel switching, hot keys and RS-232, with optional Ethernet control
• Quad-mode splits the screen to show four sources on one screen
• Dual-mode splits the screen to show two sources on one screen
• 9-mode displays one all nine inputs on one screen
HDMV-16X Plus KVM switch
Power cord [CCPWR06]