Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
DVX-2U-RXS: Extend two (2) DVI-D screens and USB 1.1 up to 275 feet using CAT-6 cables
Note: Transmitter units are purchased separately
DVX2U can extend two DVI-D screens and USB 1.1 devices up to 275 feet using CAT-6 cables, while retaining perfectly clear, crisp image (image resolution up to 1900 x 1200 at 60Hz) quality.
The uses for the SmartAVI DVX2U are as diverse as the companies that can utilize it – from medical to education, military to entertainment. The DVX2U allows you the flexibility and ease of installation to completely suit your logistics planning.
Each DVX2U system includes a transmitter and receiver, which are connected by a CAT-6 STP cable. The transmitter connects to the user's computer with the necessary cables, while the receiver connects to the remote interface devices up to 275 feet away.
The SmartAVI DVX2U is capable of supporting two (2) DVI-D monitors with USB 1.1 keyboard and mouse.
• Film and Music Industry: Perfect for recording studios and editing stations that need to be isolated. This solution also allows more room at the workstation without the worry of CPU placement/space in your immediate area.
• Medical: In an environment where display monitors and workstations cannot be in close proximity of various pieces of medical equipment, the DVX-P4 offers the practical solution, allowing total logistical flexibility and freedom.
• Data Centers and Server Rooms: Allows for users to access CPUs from a remote work space. Meanwhile, the computer(s) can be stored in a controlled environment; irconditioned, completely secure and with access only by select individuals within your organization. Higher security for your CPUs drastically reducesthe threat of unauthorized access of your company's data, hardware and all but eliminates espionage of sensitive material.
• Industrial Workspaces: The perfect solution when yourworkplace is not an environment where delicate CPUs should be in operation – near water, magnetic currents or cramped spaces not conducive to computers.
Features and Benefits
• DDC from internal table for Mac/PC
• Supports Mac, PC, and Linux DVI
• Supports high resolution 1920x1200 60Hz WUXGA
• Uses universal DVI single link connectors
• Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
• Supports all USB 1.1 devices transparently (flash drives, printers, cameras, scanners, etc.)
• Supports USB 1.1 keyboard and mouse
1x Power supply