Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
RK-DVX2U-RX8S: Powered rack-mount chassis with eight (8) receivers
each for two (2) DVI-D screens and USB 1.1, extended up to 275 feet using CAT-6 cables
Note: Transmitter units are purchased separately
RK-DVX2U receives an extended signal supporting two DVI-D screens and USB 1.1 devices (per receiver) up to 275 feet away from a transmitter using CAT-6 cables, while retaining perfectly clear, crisp image (image resolution up to 1900 x 1200 at 60Hz) quality.
Each RK-DVX2U system consists of a powered rack-mount chassis populated with receiver cards, located up to 275 feet away from the transmitters (purchased separately - see below). CAT-6 STP cables (not included) connect each transmitter to a receiver unit. Each receiver connects to the user's interface console (USB keyboard/mouse, USB peripherals and two DVI screens).
RK-DVX2U is the ideal way to consolidate up to 8 workstation computers into one location. The RK-DVX2U features dual DVI-D extension up to 275 feet over STP. It is fully compatible with Mac, PC and Linux DVI standards.
RK-DVX2U also features transparent USB 1.1 signal extension, with full support for all USB 1.1 devices and an integrated 4-port hub in the receiver. Flash drives, printers, cameras, scanners, etc. may all be used with the RK-DVX2U.
• Medical: In the medical field where sensitive electronic devices are used, isolating workstation computers can be a matter of safety. The RK-DVX2U allows the workstation computers to be housed in a central location, away from sensitive devices.
• Industrial workspace: In industrial work areas that may be too harsh for a workstation computer, the RK-DVX2U can consolidate the computers into a safe location.
• Digital signage: When it comes to Digital Signage, the RK-DVX2U is an excellent deployment option. With the RK-DXV2U, up to 16 digital signage devices can be centralized and secured from public access.
• Information Kiosks: As with most information booths and kiosks, there is a risk of damage or theft. The RK-DVX2U is the best way to secure computer hardware, by consolidating it to a secure location away from public access.
• Film/music recording studios: When recording with sensitive cameras and microphones, computers are often too noisy to be used in the immediate vicinity. The RK-DVX2U isolates the computers into another room, maintaining the silence that recording artists require.
Features and Benefits
• Supports up to 2 DVI-D single-link sources (per transmitter)
• Supports Mac, PC, and Linux DVI
• Supports high resolution 1920 x 1200 60Hz WUXGA
• Distance: 275 feet with three CAT-6 STP cables
• Uses universal DVI single-link connectors
• Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
• DDC from internal table for Mac/PC
• Supports all USB 1.1 devices transparently (flash drives, printers, etc.)
• Supports USB 1.1 keyboard and mouse
• Compatible with all operating systems
• Compatible with all major KVM switches
• Rack mountable solution
• Data recovery for digital video
• Supports 1.5 and 12Mbps data rates
• Powered rack/chassis with 8x receivers [RK-DVX2U-RX8]
• 1x Power cord [CCPWR06]