Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
FDX-S4PS: Point-to-point quad DVI-D, PS/2 keyboard & mouse, audio and RS-232 single-mode fiber KVM extender
extends up to 10 miles over 4 fiber optic cables
For exceptional quality and security, fiber optic extension is the best solution. FDX-S4P can go the distance with multi-mode fiber optic cabling with a reach of up to 10 miles.
FDX-S4P is capable of supporting four DVI-D monitors, with PS/2 keyboard and mouse, stereo audio with serial (RS-232) control.
The system includes a transmitter and receiver, which are connected by four fiber optic cables. The transmitter connects to the user's computer with the necessary cables, while the receiver connects to the remote interface devices up to 10 miles away.
• Corporate or Educational Presentations
• Financial (Remote Servers/User Control)
• Call Centers
• Industrial (Long-Range Workstation Isolation)
• Information Terminals/Kiosks
• Airport Installations (Air Traffic Control/Passenger Information)
• KVM Extension where Exceptional Quality of Signal is Crucial
• Medical(Remote Operation Away from Sensitive/Magnetic Equipment)
• Recording (for large Studios where Editing/Mixing Stations are Compact and/or Require Complete Silence)
Features and Benefits
• Quad channel DVI-D, audio and PS/2 keyboard and mouse with RS-232 control
• Top Signal Quality over Multimode Fiber (up to 10 miles)
• Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 WUXGA at 60Hz
• Customizable/Programmable DDC Table for Mac/PC
• Supports all PS/2 Keyboards and Mice
• Fiber Plug Type LC
• Compatible With all Major KVM Switches
• Supports Mac, PC, and Linux DVI
• Uses universal DVI Single Link connectors
• Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
• Rack Mountable Solution
1x FDX-TX4SP Transmitter
1x FDX-RX4SP Receiver
2x CCPWR06USA Power Supply