Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
DVN-4Duo-DLS: Dual-display, 4-port dual-link DVI-D KVM+audio switch
with USB 2.0 sharing
DVN-4Duo-DL is a dedicated multi-platform KVM switch capable of managing up to four different dual head dual-link computers through two DVI-D monitors, one USB keyboard & mouse, and a single set of speakers while sharing USB 2.0 devices.
The USB emulation technology utilized by DVN-4Duo-DL enables immediate hotkey source switching through a remote USB keyboard and mouse.
DVN-4Duo-DL uses dual-link connectors providing high resolutions of up to 2560x1600 @60Hz or up to 1920x1200 @60Hz for single-link connections.
Source Switching Made Easy
DVN-4Duo-DL provides a simplified management approach to up four computers with DVI-D, audio, and USB 2.0 outputs. This dynamic KVM console can be controlled remotely from easily accessible keyboard hotkeys or RS-232 commands, as well as directly through the console's easy to read front panel.
EDID Learning and Programming
Detection of DDC signals for all attached devices is effortless with DVN-4Duo-DL due to its real EDID learning and programming. This is vital in optimizing the resolution of the selected graphics card to properly display on the remote monitor. Furthermore, the EDID learning feature continues to replicate the right DDC for the computer to enable the display card to effectively work when unused ports are not selected.
Full USB Keyboard AND Mouse Emulation
The USB keyboard and mouse emulation utilized by DVN-4Duo-DL provides accurate and quick source switching by means of keyboard hotkeys and mouse actions. DVN-4Duo-DL imitates the presence of a keyboard and mouse for every attached computer through a USB cable. This is essential as it simulates the existence of the keyboard and mouse to all the computers while switching without interruptions.
• RS-232: Any external device or program supporting RS-232 can control the DVN-4Duo-DL. DVN-4Duo-DL uses very simple protocol, that enables easy integration with other devices.
• USB keyboard: Hot keys enable the user to switch and control all the different functions of the KVM system.
• TCP/IP: SMTCP-2 is a Smart-AVI's optional TCP/IP converter that enables users to switch and control DVN-4Duo-DL from anywhere in the world using a LAN or WAN connection.
Independent Simultaneous Device Selection and Flexible Sharing
Flexibility is key with the DVN-4Duo-DL. It enables the use of a USB keyboard and mouse of one computer while other USB peripherals such as speakers, scanners and printers are connected to other computer sources. DVN-4Duo-DL maintains the ability to switch all connected devices to any one of the computer sources as with any other KVM switches.
The DVN-4Duo-DL has a broad range of applications, but the main function of this KVM switch is to centralize the access of several computers into one comprehensive PC. Not only does it function as a KVM console, it also supports USB 2.0 functionality. This allows a user at the console to use USB devices that would otherwise be unavailable with conventional KVM devices. For example, it allows a user to use a flash memory drive or camera without having to plug it directly into the remote computer. DVN-4Duo-DL is a perfect solution for the medical or industrial field, where it may not be practical or safe to have one or more CPUs in the general vicinity.
• Server Collocation
• Digital Signage
• Dealer Rooms
• Control Rooms
• Audio/Visual Presentations
• Shopping Centers
• KVM Switches
Features and Benefits
• Supports Mac, PC, Linux/Unix and Sun
• Supports dual-link resolutions up to 2560x1600 @60Hz and single-link resolutions up to 1920x1200 @60Hz
• Uses universal DVI Dual-Link connectors
• Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
• Supports all USB 2.0 devices
• Control Sun, Mac or PC computers from a common KVM console
• Compatible with all major software including Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Sun OS, Unix
• Rack mountable in a standard 19 inch rack
• Flash upgradeable firmware
• Front panel keys for selecting users and channels manually
• Supports USB keyboard and mouse
• Balanced stereo audio output
• RS-232 control for remote control
• Optional TCP/IP control
• Hot-key commands for quick channel selection
• Independent (asynchronous) switching of KVM and peripheral USB/audio ports. Users can listen to audio from one computer while working on the other or
scan a document and save in another computer
• Complete keyboard emulation for error free booting
• 4-port, dual-video KVM switch (DVN-4DUO-DL)
• Power supply (PS5VDC4A)
Cables not included - see listing of compatible cables below