Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
DVN-4DUOS: Dual-display 4-port DVI-D KVM+audio switch with USB 2.0 sharing
DVN-4Duo is a dedicated multi-platform KVM switch capable of managing up to 4 different computers through two DVI-D monitors, one USB keyboard & mouse, a single set of speakers and a USB 2.0 device.
DVN-4Duo allows access and control KVM and audio on up to 4 computers using one USB keyboard, one USB mouse and 2 DVI-D monitors.
The USB emulation technology utilized by DVN-4Duo enables immediate hotkey source switching through a remote USB keyboard and mouse.
DVN-4Duo uses single link connectors providing high resolutions of up to 1920x1200 with zero pixel loss from TMDS signal correction.
Source Switching Made Easy
DVN-4Duo provides a simplified management approach to up 4 computers with DVI-D, audio, and USB 2.0 outputs. This dynamic KVM console can be controlled remotely from easily accessible keyboard hotkeys or RS-232 commands, as well as directly through the console's easy to read front panel.
EDID Learning and Programming
Detection of DDC signals for all attached devices is effortless with DVN-4Duo due to its real EDID learning and programming. This is vital in optimizing the resolution of the selected graphics card to properly display on the remote monitor. Furthermore, the EDID learning feature continues to replicate the right DDC for the computer to enable the display card to effectively work when unused ports are not selected.
Full USB Keyboard AND Mouse Emulation
The USB keyboard and mouse emulation utilized by DVN-4Duo provides accurate and quick source switching by means of keyboard hotkeys and mouse actions. DVN-4Duo imitates the presence of a keyboard and mouse for every attached computer through a USB cable. This is essential as it simulates the existence of the keyboard and mouse to all the computers while switching without interruptions.
• RS-232: Any external device or program supporting RS-232 can control the DVN-4Duo. The DVN-4Duo uses very simple protocol, that enables easy integration with other devices.
• USB/Keyboard: Hot keys enable the user to switch and control all the different functions of the KVM system.
• TCP/IP: SMTCP-2 is a Smart-AVI optional TCP/IP converter that enables users to switch and control the DVN-4Duo control from anywhere in the world using a LAN or WAN connection.
Independent Simultaneous Device Selection and Flexible Sharing
Flexibility is key with the DVN-4Duo. It enables the use of a USB keyboard and mouse of one computer while other USB peripherals such as speakers, scanners and printers are connected to other computer sources. DVN-4Duo maintains the ability to switch all connected devices to any one of the computer sources as with any other KVM switches.
DVN-4Duo has a broad range of applications, but the main function of this KVM switch is to centralize the access of several computers into one comprehensive PC. Not only does it function as a KVM console, it also supports USB 2.0 functionality. This allows a user at the console to use USB devices that would otherwise be unavailable with conventional KVM devices. For example, it allows a user to use a flash memory drive or camera without having to plug it directly into the remote computer.
DVN-4Duo is a perfect solution for the medical or industrial field, where it may not be practical or safe to have one or more CPUs in the general vicinity.
• Server Collocation
• Digital Signage
• Dealer Rooms
• Control Rooms
• Audio/Visual Presentations
• Shopping Centers
• KVM Switches
Features and Benefits
• Supports Mac, PC, Linux and Sun
• Supports high resolution 1920x1200 60Hz WUXGA
• Uses universal DVI single-link connectors
• Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
• Supports all USB 2.0 devices
• Control Sun, Mac or PC computers from a common KVM console
• Compatible with all major software including Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Sun OS, Unix
• Rack mountable in a standard 19 inch rack
• Flash upgradeable firmware
• Front panel keys for selecting users and channels manually
• Supports USB keyboard and mouse
• Balanced stereo audio output
• RS-232 control for remote control
• Optional TCP/IP control
• Hot-key commands for quick channel selection
• Independent (asynchronous) switching of KVM and peripheral USB/audio ports (Users can listen to audio from one computer while working on the other or scan a document and save in another computer)
• Complete keyboard emulation for error free booting
• Superior video quality - 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz
• 4-port, dual-video DVN-4Dual KVM switch (DVN-4DUAL)
• Power supply (PS5VDC4A)