Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
LDX-PLUS-S: DVI-USB KVM + audio and RS-232 extender
over a single CAT-5e/6 using HDBaseT up to 245 feet
Using HDBaseT technology, LDX-Plus KVM extender is capable of sending a DVI-D signal up to 245 feet over a single conventional and inexpensive CAT-5e/6 cable. HDBaseT technology is superior to older DVI extenders that require a special CAT-6 shielded cable to go a short distance.
LDX-Plus DVI also supports the extension of USB keyboard, USB mouse, RS-232 and audio, giving users the ability to control KVM functions remotely.
Features and Benefits
• Extends DVI-D up to 245 feet from the Source
• Data recovery for digital video
• Supports up to 1920x1200 digital video resolution (@ 60Hz)
• Supports up to 4K/2K (3840x2160) video resolution (@ 30Hz)
• Automatic DDC learning
• Supports USB keyboard and mouse
• Uncompressed video using HDBaseT
• RS-232 extension enables remote control
• External power adapter for transmitter and receiver units
• Plug-and-play ready
1x LDX-Plus transmitter [LDX-Plus-TX]
1x LDX-Plus receiver [LDX-Plus-RX]
2x Power supplies [PS5VD4A]