Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
FDX-MINI-S: Point to point DVI-D, USB keyboard/mouse, and RS232 KVM extender
over Multimode fiber up to 1,400 feet
For reliable, uninterrupted and long-distance DVI-D KVM extension, FDX-Mini provides the best solution with its fiber optic extension capabilities. Users can bridge large gaps that they ordinarily could not with this compact device. FDX-Mini includes a transmitter and a receiver, for complete point-to-point signal extension, with no need for any other hardware or software.
Using FDX-Mini technology, this fiber DVI extender is capable of sending a DVI-D signal up to 1,400 feet (426.7 meters) over a conventional and inexpensive multimode fiber cable. Supported resolutions up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz.
As with all DVI-D and USB connections, the signals are transmitted via the extender.
FDX-Mini also has USB keyboard, mouse, and RS-232 support, giving you the ability to control your displays or devices remotely.
• Corporate or Educational Presentations
• Financial (Remote Servers/User Control)
• Call Centers
• Industrial (Long-Range Workstation Isolation)
• Information Terminals/Kiosks
• Airport Installations (Air Traffic Control/Passenger Information)
• KVM Extension where Exceptional Quality of Signal is Crucial
• Medical (Remote Operation Away from Sensitive/Magnetic Equipment)
• Recording (for Large Studios where Editing/Mixing Stations are Compact and/or Require Complete Silence)
Why Fiber Optic?
Smart-AVI has created a full line of fiber optic extender products, understanding that this technology is superior to traditional cabling.
Fiber optic cables are:
• Capable of transmitting over very long distances with no signal loss.
• Immune to electromagnetic interference. In situations where there is considerable interference, fiber optic cabling is the only solution.
• Much more secure because they cannot be easily tapped. For this reason, military and law enforcement agencies use fiber optic cables for the transmission of sensitive data.
• Relatively inexpensive and small enough to be routed through small spaces.
Features and Benefits
• Top Signal Quality at Maximum Extension Over Multimode Fiber (1,400 ft.)
• Superior Image Quality at all Resolutions
• Video Resolutions up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz (1280x1024 at 75Hz)
• Customizable/Programmable DDC Table
• Supports USB Keyboard/Mouse
• Supports DVI-D
• SRS232 at 9600bps
• Fiber Plug Type LC
• Compatible With all Operating Systems
• Compatible With all Major KVM Switches
• Compact Metal Casing
• Transmitter [FDX-MINI-TX]
• Receiver [FDX-MINI-RX]
• 2x Power supplies [PS5VD4A]