Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
D2H-4P-S: 4-Port, Ultra-HD 4K DisplayPort-to-HDMI KVM switch
with full DisplayPort-in / HDMI-out video emulation and USB 2.0 peripheral sharing
D2H-4P is a dedicated multi-platform KVM switch capable of managing four 4K computers through a single, central workstation.
Built with ultra-HD ready HDMI outputs, D2H-4P is the first DisplayPort switch on the market to offer full video emulation directly from the device. Up until now, DisplayPort switches lost emulated picture when disconnected from monitors, leading to confusion and disorganization upon reconnecting. With D2H-4P, full EDID-assisted HDMI video emulation ensures visual workspaces and screen resolutions are remembered every time: simple!
D2H-4P is DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI compliant, supporting screen resolutions up to 4K Ultra-HD (3840x2160 @ 30Hz) for remarkable and responsive video emulation. Additionally, D2H-4P is USB peripheral-friendly, compatible with printers, keyboards, and mice. D2H-4P is also easy to control with both a simple front-panel interface as well as RS-232 functionality.
Source switching made easy
D2H-4P offers simplified management between four DisplayPort equipped computers' USB 2.0 outputs. Keyboards, mice, and other connected USB devices can be switched between with ease. This dynamic KVM switch can be controlled via hot keys or RS-232 commands, as well as directly through the switch's easy-to-read front panel.
EDID pass-through and recognition
D2H-4P features EDID pass-through technology and source recognition, which enables smooth and efficient switching in virtually any scenario. This plug-and-play EDID functionality makes setup hassle free and simple.
Full USB keyboard and mouse emulation
The USB keyboard and mouse emulation utilized by D2H-4P provides quick source switching via keyboard hot keys. D2H-4P simulates the presence of a keyboard and mouse for every attached computer through a USB cable. This essential function simulates keyboard, video, and mouse control for all connected computers, so switching between each is kept seamless and completely uninterrupted.
D2H-4P has a broad range of applications, but the main function is to centralize the access of up to four computers that support DisplayPort displays in a single workstation. Not only does it function as a KVM switch, but it also supports USB 2.0 functionality. This allows users to access nearby USB device, including those not supported by other KVM switches. D2H-4P is the ideal solution for medical, industrial, studio and defense applications, where it is not practical or safe to have multiple CPUs in the vicinity of the workstation.
- Server Hubs
- Retail Spaces
- Educational Facilities
- Dealer Rooms
- Hospitals/Medical Care
- Control Rooms
- Audio/Visual Presentation Spaces
- Restaurants and Eateries
• USB/keyboard: Hot keys enable the user to switch and control all the different functions of the KVM switch.
• RS-232: Any external device or program supporting RS-232 can control the D2H-4P. D2H-4P uses a very simple protocol that enables easy integration with other devices.
Independent simultaneous device selection and flexible sharing
Flexibility is key with D2H-4P. It enables the use of a USB keyboard and mouse of one computer while other USB peripherals such as scanners and printers are connected to other computer sources. D2H-4P maintains the ability to switch all connected devices to any one of the computer sources as with any other KVM switches.
Features and Benefits
• Full EDID video emulation via HDMI output
• KVM control between four connected computers from a single workstation
• Supports resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160 @ 30Hz)
• DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI compliant
• Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
• Supports all USB 2.0 devices, including keyboard and mouse
• Supports Windows, Mac and Linux
• Optionally rack mountable
• Hot key commands for quick channel selection
• Independent (asynchronous) switching of KVM and peripheral USB ports. Users can scan a document and save in another computer
• Complete KVM emulation for error free booting
• Front panel buttons and RS-232 capabilities for easy control
• Full HDMI support and backwards compatible with prior DisplayPort versions
• 4-Port DisplayPort-in / HDMI-out KVM switch [D2H-4P]
• Power supply [PS5VDC4A]