Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
HSA-100-S: Separate audio signals from an HDMI source
into optical TOSLink audio and analog L/R RCA stereo audio at 1080p with Deep Color
An HDMI cable carries the video and the audio in one signal. However, many TVs and displays have poor quality sound or no sound at all. With the HDMI Separator you can separate your audio signal from the HDMI and send it to external speakers, an audio receiver without digital inputs, or amplifier without digital inputs etc.
The HDMI Separator supports optical or analog L/R audio in all digital audio formats including 5.1/7.1 surround.
Features and Benefits
• Use your surround sound home theater system with your HDMI output devices such as Blu-Ray players, HD DVD players and more.
• Separate your audio signal from the HDMI and send it to external speakers, an audio receiver without digital inputs, or amplifier without digital inputs etc.
• Output optical or analog L/R audio with all audio formats including 5.1/7.1 surround
• Pass through the HDMI signal to the display device with no signal loss.
• Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0
• Supports HDMI sample rates up to 192 kHz
• Supports optical sample rate up to 48 kHz
• Supports TMDS clock frequency rate 225MHz
• Supports high-bit-rate (HBR) audio
• HDMI cable distance testing showed that with 1080p 8bit resolution, the input & output can run up to 15 meters
• Low power consumption
• Support built-in audio EDID switch of LPCM2,5.1/7.1 or Bitstream
• For analog L/R RCA audio conversion, switch must be set to 2-Channel LPCM
• HSA-100 HDMI Separator
• PS5VDC2A Power Adapter