Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
SM-D2A-S: Converts coaxial or TOSLink digital audio to right/left and auxiliary analog audio
SM-D2A Digital to Analog Audio Converter allows you to convert your digital audio sources into more conventional analog audio.
It converts coaxial or TOSLink digital audio with 2 possible outputs: right/left RCA and 3.5mm stereo audio. This allows you to connect your digital audio devices to a stereo receiver with RCA inputs or headphones.
Features and Benefits
• Connect your digital audio devices to a stereo receiver with RCA inputs or headphones.
• Use your old stereo equipment with newer digital audio equipment.
• Supports sampling rates at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
• Supports dual-channel 24-bit S/PDIF
• Digital conversion with no noise
• Simple to install and easy to operate
• Low power consumption
• SM-D2A Digital to Analog Audio Converter
• PS5VDC2A Power Adapter