Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
IOGEAR's 4-port USB DVI Dual-Link Secure KVM Switch allows one USB console to control 4 computers and offers additional security features for government and military environment where security is imperative.
IOGEAR GCS1214TAA is NIAP-CERTIFIED - Validated to EAL2+ security requirements.
Hardware security includes tamper-evident tape, chassis intrusion detection, and tamper-proof hardware, while software security includes restricted USB connectivity – non HIDs (Human Interface Devices) are ignored when switching – an isolated channel per port that makes it impossible for data to be transferred between secure and unsecure computers, and automatic clearing of the keyboard and mouse buffer.
By combining physical security with controlled USB connectivity, GCS1214TAA gives you the means to consolidate multiple workstations of various security classification levels with one keyboard, monitor and mouse (KVM) console.
Features and Benefits
• 4-port USB DVI secure KVM switch - One USB console controls 4 secure computers
• Port selection via pushbutton only to enhance security - (OSD, hotkey methods are not allowed)
• NIAP-certified - Validated to EAL2+ security requirements
• Isolated channel per port - Makes it impossible for data to be transferred between computers
• Tamper-evident tape - Provides a visual indication of any attempt to gain access to the switch's internal components
• Chassis intrusion detection - If the cover is removed from the switch, the unit becomes inoperable and the LEDs flash
• Tamper-proof hardware - All integrated circuits are soldered directly to the circuit board to prevent tampering with the components
• Non-re-programmable ROM - Prevents tampering and attempts to reprogram the switch's firmware
• Clears keyboard buffer - Keyboard data is automatically cleared after transmission to the switch
• Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux, Mac, and Sun
• Superior video quality - 2560 x 1600 (DVI Dual-Link), 1920 x 1200 (DVI Single Link) and 2048 x 1536 (DVI-A)
• Rugged metal enclosure
• Built-in internal power
• Speaker and microphone support
• 3-Year warranty
1. The National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) is a United States government initiative to meet the security testing needs of IT consumers and manufacturers. It is operated by the National Security Agency (NSA) and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
2. The GCS1214TAA additionally satisfies Evaluation Assurance Level 2 (EAL2+) requirements for Peripheral Sharing Switch (PSS) for Human Interface Devices Protection Profile v2.1.
3. Dual-Link DVI-D USB 2.0 KVM Cables sold separately (G2L7D02UD, G2L7D03UD, G2L7D05UD)