Copyright © 2021 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
EXT-HD-SL-444: Accepts four (4) Hi-Def sources, scales and sizes each picture, and routes them to any or all of four (4) HDTV displays
without any switching delay or frame loss
Gefen 4x4 Seamless Matrix for HDMI is the perfect solution for displaying content from up to four Hi-Def sources on four HDTV displays. Each of the sources can be individually scaled. Seamless switching ensures no frame loss during picture transitions.
This product is HDCP-compliant, and resolutions up to 1080p are supported.
Ten preset buttons allow the user to store and recall custom-configured routing presets. All ten presets, source selection, Power on, Lock, and menu navigation control buttons are accessible via the front panel and the handheld IR remote control, as well as RS-232 and IP (web server interface, Telnet, and UDP).
An intuitive on-screen Graphical User Interface simplifies system configuration. The Gefen Seamless Matrix for HDMI is a great solution for small and large commercial venues that require content from four sources displayed on four displays instantly and without any loss of picture.
Excellent way to improve the visual the impact for digital signage, entertainment, retail establishments, and much more.
How it Works
Using the included HDMI cables, connect up to four Hi-Def sources to the HDMI inputs on the matrix.
Using HDMI cables, connect up to four HDTV displays to the outputs of the unit.
To use the built-in web server, Telnet, or UDP capability to switch inputs, select presets, and control other features of the matrix, connect an Ethernet cable from your Local Area Network to the IP Control port.
To control the unit via RS-232, connect the included DB-9 cable from a Control Automation device to the unit.
If IR control is required and the unit is not installed in line of sight, connect the included EXT-RMT-EXTIRN IR Extender to the IR Ext port on the back of the unit.
Connect the included locking power supply to the unit and to an available electrical outlet. Power up the matrix, the sources, and the displays.
Features and Benefits
• Seamless matrix scales each of its four inputs, and routes them to any or all of the four outputs without frame loss
• Input and Output resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 1920x1200 (WUXGA)
• HDCP compliant
• Seamless switching ensures no switching delay and no picture loss during transitions
• Ten user-configurable routing presets can be accessed via front panel push-buttons
• Controllable via front panel controls, IR, IP (web server interface, Telnet, and UDP), and RS-232
• Easy to use on-screen Graphical User Interface (GUI)
• Handheld IR remote control and IR Extender input on back panel
• Field-upgradable firmware via web server interface
• USB port (reserved for future product enhancements)
• Locking power supply connector
• 1U tall rack-mountable enclosure, rack ears included
(1) 4x4 Seamless Matrix for HDMI (EXT-HD-SL-444)
(4) 6 ft. Locking HDMI Cables (CAB-HD-LCK-06MM)
(1) 6 ft. DB-9 Cable (CAB-DB9-6MF)
(1) IR Extender Module (EXT-RMT-EXTIRN)
(1) IR Remote Control (RMT-HD-SL-444)
(1) 12V DC Locking Power Supply (EXT-PS12U3AIP-LP)
(1) Set of Rack Ears (EXT-RACK-19-GRY)
(1) Quick-Start Guide (QSG-HD-SL-444)