Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
CRK-1DTX0H1-ASR/P: HDMI 2.0 HDBaseT extender
including RS-232 extension and bidirectional IR transmission, with PoC support
• Extends 4K HDMI signals up to 265 feet using a single CAT-6 cable and HDBaseT technology (330 feet for 1080p)
• Supports HDMI video resolutions up to 4K @ 60Hz
• Bidirectional IR receivers and transmitters
• RS-232 for serial control signal transmission
• Supports HDCP 2.2, 3D video and HDMI audio
• Power-over-Cable (PoC) for remote unit power
Extend full HDMI-HD video over a single CATx cable, including 4K at 265 feet (80 meters) and 1080p @ 60Hz at up to 330 feet (100 meters), together with high-definition ncompressed 7.1ch audio, DTS HD Master Audio™ and Dolby TrueHD™.
The extender features a built-in, bidirectional infrared (IR) signal, enabling remote control of devices at the source or destination end of the connection. For example, normal operation would allow control of the source Blu-ray or HD-TV player from the remote TV location.
For added versatility, both the transmitter and receiver units can be powered from the same power supply using Power-over-Cable (PoC), which is ideal for installations where power sources may be limited.
Additionally, the extender is capable of transmitting RS-232 serial control signals up to 115,200bps over the same CATx cable, enabling the remote connection of any serial device that would normally be direct connected to the host device.
In summary, the extender can transmit HDMI, IR and RS-232 signals over a single CATx cable. The maximum cable distance is recommended as 330 feet (100 meters) for the lower video resolutions. LED indicators show the Power, Signal and HDBaseT Link status at each end.
CrystalView HDMI 4K60 extender can be used to transmit an HDTV source from a DVD player, a Blu-ray disc, PS4, PC or any other TMDS compliant source to a remote HDMI or DVI monitor or TV set.
The HDMI technology supports 3D, deep color video, DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD audio, and HDCP.
Added features included RS-232 and IR signal control, and all this across a single CATx cable up to 330 feet (100 meters) distance.
Features and Benefits
• HDMI 2.0a compliant with HDCP 2.2
• Supports 4K @ 60Hz (4:4:4, 8 bits) and HDR-4K @ 60Hz (4:2:0, 10 bits)
• Extends an HDMI signal up to 330 feet (100 meters) at Full HD 1080p, 48-bit; up to 265 feet (80 meters) at HDR-4K @ 60Hz
• Supports Power-over-Cable (PoC) so that both the Tx and Rx units are powered from a single source
• Supports full-duplex serial RS-232 control up to 115,200bps through a terminal block connector
• Supports full frequency, bi-directional IR signaling and IR pass-through from 20KHz to 60KHz
• IR transmitter (blaster) and receiver are supplied with package
• Supports uncompressed HDMI 7.1ch digital audio, DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD high-bit rate audio
• Video latency less than 20ms
• HDMI-CEC support
• DIP switch for firmware updates
• Wall or desk mounting design for quick and easy installation
• Packaged with IR transmitter, IR, receiver, and one power supply
1x CrystalView HDMI 4K60 transmitter unit
1x CrystalView HDMI 4K60 receiver unit
1x IR transmitter
1x IR receiver
1x 12VDC 2A power adapter with power cord
2x Under-desk mount bracket sets
1x Installation and operations manual
Cables not included