Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
CrystalView EX Multi HDMI/USB
Extend 2, 3 or 4 uncompressed HDMI video signals along with 2, 3 or 4 USB 2.0 signals (from 2, 3 or 4 computers) up to 330 feet over a single CATx cable per computer
Read more below...
2- 3- and 4-port HDMI and USB 2.0 CATx extenders
• Extend two, three and four uncompressed HDMI video signals along with two, three and four USB 2.0 signals (from two, three and four computers) up to 330 feet over a single CATx cable per port
• Supports resolutions up to 4K 3840x2160 @ 30Hz
• Supports CEC / HDCP / Lip-Sync pass-through
• Supports audio via USB
• Receiver provides 3 high speed USB 2.0 connectors (per port) with up to 40 Mbps throughput supplying 500ma power
• Transparent USB provides true plug and play extension of USB 2.0 devices, including keyboard, mouse, flash drives, audio peripherals, touchscreens, and more
CrystalView EX HDMI multi-port is a high performance KVM extender. The product transports multiple uncompressed 4K HDMI video and USB 2.0 signals up to 330 feet (100m) over CATx cables. CrystalView EX HDMI multi-port extender supports HDMI graphic interfaces in an uncompressed video format. This full speed uncompressed video data transfer format prevents picture corruption and frame drops. The extender will maintain a smooth and clear picture even when displaying video in the highest resolution up to a distance of 330 feet (100m) over a CATx cable.
It also extends USB keyboard and mouse signals. Using enhanced USB emulation, a wide range of USB HID and USB 2.0 devices are supported. Three USB ports are available on the Receiver unit, with the capacity to expand the number of ports to 30 by using USB hubs. Each USB port has 500 ma of power for USB devices requiring higher power to operate.
CrystalView EX HDMI multi-port is used to aggregate several HDMI+USB extensions into one chassis. Each port requires a separate CATx cable.
CrystalView EX HDMI multi-port is used in a variety of commercial, industrial, military, residential, medical, data center, retail, hospitality, presentation, and other environments. The extender enable the computers to be placed in a tamper-proof secure locations with optimized power and cooling. This also brings displays and devices to convenient locations near the users. Place them in your environment to extend computers for CAD operation, kiosks, conference room and auditorium uses, medical equipment, touchscreen digital signage, and many other applications.
CrystalView EX HDMI multi-port extender consist of a Transmitter unit and a remote Receiver unit connected by up to 330 feet (100 m) of CATx cable. Use one CATx cable per port.