Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
RACKMUX® KVM Drawer with Built-In CAT-5 KVM switch combines a rack-mount LCD monitor, keyboard, trackball mouse and NTI's PRIMUX™ Zero-U KVM switch via CAT5 into a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
With RACKMUX PRIMUX KVM Drawer/Switch you can control up to 64 servers from 1RU of rack space, maximizing the utilization of data center space.
Features and Benefits
• Designed to fit into a standard 19" rack/cabinet.
• Front panel conceals the unit when it is not in use.
• Drawer is adjustable to various rack depths.
• Compatible with PS/2, Sun, and USB-enabled PC, Sun, and MAC computers.
• Control up to 64 servers from 1,000 feet away through one built-in user console.
• Dedicated microprocessors prevent CPUs from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
• Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding out of the rack.
• A single, inexpensive CAT5 UTP cable replaces bulky KVM cables. CAT5e or CAT6 cables are also supported
• Ideal for hazardous/unsecured environments. Drawer can be located up to 1000 feet from servers
• Easy to install and use with plug-and-play functionality
• Provides a simple daisy-chained wiring configuration
• Hot-swap components with no disruption of server operation
• Crisp and clear 1024 x 768 video resolution at 1000 feet, 1920 x 1440 at 300 feet
• Automatic video quality adjustment for CAT5 cable up to 1,000 feet
• Keep-alive keyboard/mouse emulation for flawless operation
• Dedicated microprocessors prevent CPUs from locking up, ensuring reliable control
• OSD provides skew compensation and cable-type selection (CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6).
• Color-coded LEDs on both the local and remote units indicate power status and verify communication between the units