Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
1-input, 5-output HDMI to HDBaseT distribution amplifier
with (4) HDBaseT outputs (compatible with HCE II Rx; HTR Rx) and (1) local HDMI output - Full HD
Note: This product is approaching its end of life (EOL) and is available while supplies last. Sale is final - this item is not eligible for returns.
PureLink HT-150 1x5 HDMI over HDBaseT distribution amplifier offers a simple solution for single source to multiple display distribution up to 330 feet over a single category CATx cable.
PureLink HT-150 1x5 HDMI over HDBaseT distribution amplifier is designed to distribute a single HD digital signal into multiple displays over long distances without any degredation of original signal quality or distortion of the image.
HT-150 extends HD audio, video and IR control signals up to 330 feet over a CATx cable. a dedicated IC chipset makes HT-150 capable of amplifying and distributing highest quality of video signal and true HD digital content. In addition, HT-150 offers quick and easy plug-and-play installation for commercial and residential systems.
Do More, Go Further…
The HT-150 provides distribution of HDMI over four HDBaseT outputs, extending HDMI up to 330 feet (100 m) to four remote locations over a single category CATx cable. An additional HDMI output allows confidence or local monitoring, a feature not offered by other brands.
HT-150 also delivers immediate system analysis with status LEDs that indicate signal present on the input and display sensing on the outputs, an exclusive diagnostic only offered by PureLink's HDTools™ line.
The PureLink Advantage
PureLink innovations in EDID management are carried on in HT-150, allowing the operator to enable any of the outputs EDID to communicate the signal requirements to the source device, or select the internal 1080p EDID to ensure successful operation regardless of EDID information from any of the connected displays.
Extend your infrared in either direction with the included infrared repeater and transmitter. Optional extenders, such as the HCE II Rx and HTR Rx are fully compatible with HT150, including infrared functions, allowing infrared control of remote displays, sources, or other IR devices.
Features and Benefits
• Distribute a single source to five (5) displays
• 1x HDMI out, and 4x CATx (HDBaseT) out ports
• Extend a single source at 1080p up to 330 feet over single category CATx cable with PureLink's HDBaseT extender receivers (Note: HCE II Rx supports max distance of 230 feet)
• Direct compatibility with PureLink's HDBaseT extender receivers, eliminating the need for matching transmitters
• Uncompressed high definition video resolution up to 1080p @ 60Hz
• HDMI v1.3 with 3D support
• HDCP compliant
• Local HDMI output for in room display, AVR, or cascading to another distribution amplifier
• IR control for remote locations
• No signal loss and digital noise-free
In the Box
1x IR emitter
1x IR receiver
1x 12V DC (4.2A) power supply adapter
1x User manual