Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4-screen, 1080p multi-input video-wall processor
with HDMI/USB/VGA/composite inputs, five (5) HDMI outputs - Full HD
HDWall-100 divides a single HDMI source signal to four displays in a 2x2 configuration. A fifth HDMI output allows multiple processors to be cascaded together to drive even larger video wall configurations.
HDWall-100 divides a single HD input signal to four displays in a 2x2 configuration. A fifth HDMI output allows multiple processors to be cascaded together to drive even larger video wall configurations. With support for multiple source formats including HDMI, USB, VGA, and SVBS, the HDWall-100 provides a simple, high performance video wall solution for a variety of digital signage applications.
PureLink HDWall-100 support CVBS/VGA/HDMI/USB play input sources to be freely arranged on 4 displays. The embedded scaler converts signals from the input sources to match the native resolution of monitors, flat panel displays, projectors as well as user-selectable output settings up to 1920x1080.
All the operation and control can be done through IR, Ethernet and RS-232.
HDWall-100 is widely used in KTV, hotels, bars, leisure centers, shopping malls, cinemas, product displays, media advertising, education and training, brand stores, airports, subway and etc.
High Quality Picture - No Signal Loss and Digital Noise Free
HDWall-100 is built to deliver the highest quality picture preserving the native resolutions of the video sources without any signal loss. At the same time, the digital noises that may affect the picture quality will be eliminated. Due to the nature of the digital signals and passing through multiple stages of connection when using distribution amplifiers, it is important to eliminate the digital noises and boost the signal strength to preserve/enhance the video signal quality.
Features and Benefits
• Split and scale a single HD source to four displays
• Multi-format functionality supports HDMI, USB, VGA, and SVBS inputs
• Supports resolutions up to 1080p
• HDMI version 1.3a compliant
• HDCP compliant
• Additional HDMI loop-out for cascading/linking multiple processors
• USB port supports video, picture, and music playback
• Adjustable bezel correction
• Convenient control options include LAN, IR and RS232
• Advanced de-interlaced adoption technology for optimal picture quality with interlaced signal
• Compact and practical design with all of the ports, power supply jack and RS232 port in the back of the unit allowing it be mounted on any racks or with any other components
• 12V/2.5A DC Power Adapter
• Owner's Manual
• Remote Controller
• 38KHz IR Receiver Cable
• RS232 Cable