Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
This 2-port Micro KVM switch lets you take command of two PS/2-controlled computers from a single console, without sacrificing any desk space.
A space-saving and cost-effective computer management solution, the compact Micro KVM switch can be hung or tied up out of the way to free up work space, and features ultra-thin cables built on to the switch, leaving zero footprint once installed.
The Micro KVM switch draws power from connected computers and doesn't require an external power source - eliminating the need to position the switch near an available power outlet and saving the space required for a power cable.
Don't let the size fool you! This high quality Micro KVM switch delivers robust display capability with support for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 @ 60Hz and supports hot plug-and-play installation for easy deployment.
Designed to ensure a seamlessly dependable operating experience, the 2-port Micro KVM switch is backed by StarTech.com's 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• 200 MHz VGA bandwidth allows resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
• Compatible with all operating systems
• Its ultra compact design and light weight makes it very portable
• Ultra thin high-quality mini coaxial cables improves flexibility and reliability
• Unique Built-on Cable KVM technology makes it the smallest 2 port KVM switch in the world
• Allows control of 2 computers from 1 user console
• Perfect for integrating two different enterprise computer systems
Features and Benefits
• Automatically switch between 2 computer using the hot key commands
• Dependable 3-year Warranty
• Designed to integrate into your existing IT infrastructure and requires no software to be installed
• Plug-n-play support allows users to change computers without any interruptions
• Supports MS Intellimouse (pro version), Explorer and Optical Mouse
• Ultra compact design and thin coaxial cables increases the availability and manageability of the server or workstation environment by using only one keyboard, monitor and a mouse