Copyright © 2021 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
ST-C6USB4K-HDBT: Extend a 4K HDMI display, USB 2.0 device and RS-232
up to 328 feet away
• Supports multiple USB devices via USB hub (not included)
• Resolution up to 4K60 Ultra-HD
• Uncompressed signal transmission
XTENDEX® 4K HDMI extender over HDBaseT with USB and RS-232 transmits uncompressed digital 4K HDMI signal, USB and RS-232 up to 328 feet over a single CATx cable using HDBaseT technology. Each extender consists of a Local unit that connects to a computer and a Remote unit that connects to a Ultra-HD HDMI display and USB 2.0 device.
HDMI Features Supported
• x.v.Color, sYCC601 color, Adobe RGB Color and Adobe YCC601 color
• Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, and DTS
• Bandwidth up to 340 MHz (10.2 Gbps).
• Support for CEC (consumer electronic control) compatible devices.
• Lip Sync
Features and Benefits
• Transmits an uncompressed high speed HDMI signal over one CAT-5e/6/7 cable
• Supports Ultra-HD 4K resolution up to 3840x2160 at 60Hz, 4:2:0; 3840x2160 at 30Hz, 4:4:4
• HDCP compliant
• Supports the DDC2B protocol
• USB 2.0 port for keyboard, mouse, flash drive, HDD, or touchscreen display
• Compliant with USB 2.0 (low/full/high speed) standards
• Use a USB hub to extend multiple USB devices
• Supports full-duplex RS-232 up to 115200 baud
• Compact size
• Optional mounting bracket for easy surface/wall mounting
1x XTENDEX Transmitter unit
1x XTENDEX Receiver unit
2x 5V DC 2A power adapters
1x 3-pin connector for RS-232
1x User manual
Cables are not included