Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
SM-16X64-C5AV-1000: Route and distribute 16 audio/video sources up to 1,000 feet to 64 A/V display pods
using CAT-5 cables, with 1 direct-connect input and 4 direct-connect output
• Supports Resolutions up to 2048x1536
• Compatible with NTI's 600' and 1000' Extenders
• Supports Touch Screen Monitors
VEEMUX® Audio/Video Matrix Switch routes audio and video inputs from many video sources to multiple displays (projectors, monitors, etc.) and speakers via inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6 cables.
It is capable of connecting to as many as 16 video sources via transmitters and 64 video displays via receivers with a maximum extension of 1,000 feet between the transmitters and receivers.
In addition to the remote inputs/outputs, the switch features one direct-connect VGA and stereo audio input/output for every 16 remote RJ45 connectors.
The audio/video signal from a single input can be routed to one or more destinations. Each image will be as crisp and clear as if directly connected to the original source.
Buffered video outputs and digital transmission of audio signals ensures integrity is maintained throughout the system.
Features and Benefits
• Configure and control the switch through Ethernet, serial port, front panel buttons, or Infrared remote control.
• Matrix Control Software with Graphical User Interface is included.
• Supports resolutions up to 2048x1536 using NTI's 1,000' extenders and 1920x1440 using NTI's 600' extenders.
• Inputs and outputs can be named.
• Video quality adjustment is done automatically at every connection change, or can be forced via the front panel or web interface.
• Equipped with Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) for front panel operation.
• A digital VU-meter shows the audio levels of the selected input.
• Each output provides one video signal and one stereo audio signal.
• Each input can be independently connected to any or all outputs with no image degradation.
• No loss of audio or video quality between the transmitters and receivers.
• VGA, S-Video and HDTV component transmitters and receivers can be supported on the same VEEMUX unit.
• VGA inputs only work with VGA outputs, S-Video inputs only work with S-Video outputs, and HDTV component video inputs only work with HDTV component video outputs.
• Mixing 1,000' transmitters with 600' receivers (and vice versa) limits the maximum extension is 600 feet between the transmitter and receiver.
• The VGA video from units with audio and/or RS232 can be routed to each other and to video-only units.
• Two years warranty
Front Panel Interface
• Configuration and control can be done using the front panel buttons.
• Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) can display all current connections.
• Digital VU-Meter displays audio levels for the currently selected port.
• Configuration and control can be done through the serial port.
• Female RJ45 connector or female USB Type B connector.
• Control the switch using the NTI Switch Control Program with Graphical User Interface (GUI control) via RS232
• Selectable baud rate: 4800 through 115200.
• Baud rate is set via the main menu, serial command, telnet or web page.
Matrix Control Software
• Intuitive graphical software provides fast switch control of multiple matrix switches using an RS232 connection.
• Supports Microsoft Windows® 95/98/NT/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7.
• Control switches with simple drag-n-drop interfaces.
• Save and load feature allows frequently used matrix switch configurations to be recalled with the click of a button.
IR Remote Control (Optional)
• Control can be done through the IR remote control.
• Transmitter can be up to 30 feet away.
• Control up to 15 switches with one remote.
• Power: Two AAA batteries (included).
• Configuration can be done over the Internet via web page or telnet.
• Female RJ45 connector.
• 10/100 BaseT Ethernet interface.
• Security is ensured by password and user configurable timeout.
• Up to 25 users can access the web page at one time.
• The user can access the following pages:
• Switch page: allows the user to connect any input to any output, save and recall up to ten connections.
• Administration pages: administrator can access setup pages, port setting page and update firmware page. Assign names to video and audio inputs and outputs.
• Password page: allows the user to change the password for accessing the web interface.
• Help page: documentation on the usage of the web interface.
• Update Web Server page: globally update the web server to any settings that have been changed.
• Logout page: view currently active connections and logout of the web interface.
• Security is ensured by password.
• Commands are similar to RS232 commands.
• The telnet server listens on ports 2000 and 2005.
• Port 2000 is for an operator telnet session.
• Port 2005 is intended for a software control type session.
• Interface cables between the video sources and the switch are required for proper operation.
• Use CAT-5, CAT-5e or CAT-6 solid straight through cable for TIA/EIA-568B wiring terminated with standard RJ45 connectors.
• Cables not included.