Copyright © 2021 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
UNIMUX™ DVI KVM switches control 4 to 32 DVI/USB computers with one single-link DVI-D monitor, USB keyboard and USB mouse and RS232 control
Read more below...
4- 16- 24- and 32-port USB DVI KVM switches
with RS232 control
UNIMUX™ high-density DVI KVM switches allow one user to access up to thirty two (32) single link DVI USB computers with only one USB keyboard, USB mouse, and DVI-D monitor.
Internal microprocessors allow all computers (PC, Sun or Mac) to boot simultaneously and error-free. Port selection is accomplished by a front panel push button or commands typed on the keyboard.
• Incorporates NTI's patented true autoboot USB switching; all attached USB PCs, SUNs and MACs can be booted simultaneously
• Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200
• Supports digital DVI for crisp and clear video quality on flat panel display
• Control the switch through the front panel interface, keyboard commands or RS232
• High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish
• Fully compliant with USB 1.1 standards
• USB SUN start-up keys are supported
• Supports MAC soft (keyboard) power-on
• SUN extra keys are emulated on keyboards with Windows layouts
• 1RU case is standard. Includes rackmount kit
• Cabling runs are simplified with NTI's high density KVM switch cables