Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
UNIMUX-HD4K-24: Control 24 Ultra-HD 4K HDMI-USB computers from one keyboard/mouse and 4K HDMI monitor
with USB 2.0 peripheral sharing
UNIMUX™ HDMI-USB KVM switch allows a single user to control 24 Ultra-HD 4Kx2K 30Hz USB computers with one USB keyboard, USB mouse and 4K HDMI monitor. Dedicated internal microprocessors emulate keyboard and mouse presence to each attached CPU 100% of the time so all computers boot error-free.
UNIMUX™ HDMI-USB KVM switch features an on-screen display (OSD) and a built-in fully transparent USB 2.0 hub. This means that when a USB device is connected to a transparent USB port, it is the same as if the device was being plugged directly into the computer's USB port. The transparent USB hub is capable of supporting any two low-, full-, or high-speed USB 2.0 devices, including but not limited to touchscreens, card readers, printers, scanners, and thumb drives.
Connections use standard HDMI and USB cables.
HDMI 1.4 resolutions up to 4k @ 30Hz are supported.
• Supports Ultra-HD 4K resolutions up to 3840x2160 (30Hz); 2K resolution 2048x1080 (60Hz); HDTV resolutions to 1080p (60Hz)
• Features NTI's patented true autoboot USB switching - all attached computers can be booted simultaneously
• Compatible with USB computers (PC, Sun and Mac)
• Control the switch through the front panel buttons, hot-key keyboard commands, OSD, or RS232
• Two transparent USB 2.0 ports (low/full/high speed), in addition to keyboard and mouse ports, for connecting USB devices such as printers, game controllers, USB flash drives, touch screen monitors, whiteboards, etc.
• High quality steel construction
• Flash upgradeable
• Rack-mount kit included
Front Panel Interface Control
• LEDs indicate currently selected port and mode of operation
• Hold in any button for more than five seconds to go into Scan, Broadcast or Command Mode
• In Normal Operating Mode, the user can directly operate the selected computer with transparent presence of the NTI switch
• Scan Mode automatically and sequentially displays the video from each powered on computer for 5-255 seconds
• Broadcast Mode allows the user's keystrokes to be sent to all powered on computers. (Broadcast Mode is not available for Macs)
• Command Mode allows the user to give instructions to the switch through his/her keyboard. Keystrokes are not passed to the computer
• Scan, Broadcast and Command Modes are available from the keyboard using hot keys
• Use the keyboard to command the switch box to select ports or configure the Scan delay
• Type +<'> (or +<'>) to go into Command Mode
• Press to leave Command Mode and return to Normal or Scan Mode
• Female RJ45 connector
• Baud rate: 1200 to 115200
On Screen Display (OSD) Control
• Select computers by name with the On Screen Display (OSD)
• Use keyboard or mouse to operate the switch from menus superimposed onto the monitor
• Names can be up to 30 characters long
• Help screen assists user with the OSD
• OSD is built into the switch - no need to install additional hardware or software
• OS and software-independent
1x UNIMUX-HD4K 24-port 4K HDMI-USB KVM switch
1x Power cord, country specific
1x Rack-mount kit
1x DB9 Female-to-RJ45 Female adapter
1x 5 foot RJ45-to-RJ45 CAT-5 patch cable
4x Rubber feet
Cables not included